On-going support services
Professional help when you need it
After your initial implementation is complete, we will be here to provide the on-going support that you will need to get the most out of your SAP Business One system.
1. On-Call Support. After you begin live operation on your new SAP system, it is normal to encounter problems that will require our help. We assign one of our technical staff to handle telephone/e-mail support calls during normal business hours. We are normally able to respond to support calls within an hour. Our stated policy is that we will respond within 4 hours. The time required to resolve the problem will depend upon its complexity and severity.
2. Post Go-live Review. Within 60 days after your start of live operations, we will contact you to schedule a review meeting at no cost to you. This meeting will include Allen Rembert and Barry Alexander. The purpose of the meeting will be to review the project and determine what went well, what could be improved, and what open issues still exist.
3. Operations Services. We at Carolina Cipher stand ready to assist you with all phases of operation of your SAP system. The services that we are frequently called upon to provide include answering SAP operational questions as well as performing database administration tasks.
4. Annual Executive Review. Allen Rembert will meet with you at your request annually to review the following, at no cost to you:
a. The Performance of Carolina Cipher. What have we done right? What areas can we improve in? What are your expectations for the coming year?
b. Industry Trends. We will outline what we see as major trends in the business software industry and discuss how they might affect your business.
c. Your Business. We would hope that you feel comfortable sharing trends that you see in your industry or business. We will also discuss how those trends might affect your investment in your computer infrastructure.
d. Upcoming Projects. We will also invite you to share any upcoming projects with us so that we are in a better position to help you in the future.
If you need a software solution, contact Carolina Cipher now!
- Ask us to call you for a phone conversation
- Ask us to schedule a free professional needs analysis
- Ask us to send you our useful and informative monthly e-newsletter